About the Owner - Richard Lucore
Keeping Cars Safe
ASE Re-certified Master Mechanic - (Awarded for completing 5 years of certification)
15 Years in auto repair business including 10 years with dealers selling Pontiac, Olds, Buick and GMC.
The areas served; Columbus, Dublin, Bishops Run, Hilliard, Delaware, Shawnee Hills, Worthington, Powell, Jerome, Amlin, Muirfield Village, Marysville, and your area too.
We service, maintain and repair; Audi, BMW, Buick, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Ford, Geo, GMC, Honda, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Land Rover, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercury, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Plymouth, Pontiac, Saab, Saturn, Subaru, Toyota, VW, Volvo, Yugo and others too.
Our expertise includes:
Certifications we hold:
- Electrical, lighting
- Front end repair
- Tires, wheels, wheel bearings
- Brakes, Clutch
- Struts, Shocks, Tie rod ends
- Batteries, cables
- Alignment, chassis repair
- Engine installation/rebuilding
- Transmission installation/rebuilding
- Engine Repair/Replacement
- Automatic Transmission/Trans-axle
- Manuel Drive Train & Axles
- Suspension & Steering
- Electrical/Electronic Systems
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Engine Performance
- Advance Engine Performance Specialist
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- General Motors Dealership Experience - 10 Yrs - Trained on alignment rack, engines, transmissions, suspension and "The Most Difficult" diagnostic problems.
- General Motors Transmission School - Included manual and automatic transmissions.
- General Motors Diagnostic Training
- Airframe Certification - Certification repairing airframe components
- Power Plant Certification - Certification on piston, rotary and turbine engines
- Flight Safety International Certification - Diagnostic training for electronic flight safety equipment
|7245 Industrial Pkwy.
Plain City, Ohio 43064
|LOCATED 2 MILES WEST OF DUBLIN, OHIO NEAR US 33 & RT. 161
||Shop: (614) 873-4470
Mobile: (614) 348-4243
ASE Certified Since 1996