About the Owner – Richard Lucore
Keeping Cars Safe
ASE Re-certified Master Mechanic – (Awarded for completing 5 years of certification)
15 Years in auto repair business including 10 years with dealers selling Pontiac, Olds, Buick and GMC.
We repair all types of problems on all cars and light duty trucks.
Our expertise includes:
- Electrical, lighting
- Front end repair
- Tires, wheels, wheel bearings
- Brakes, Clutch
- Struts, Shocks, Tie rod ends
- Batteries, cables
- Alignment, chassis repair
- Engine installation/rebuilding
- Transmission installation/rebuilding
Certifications we hold:
- Engine Repair/Replacement
- Automatic Transmission/Trans-axle
- Manuel Drive Train & Axles
- Suspension & Steering
- Electrical/Electronic Systems
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Engine Performance
- Advance Engine Performance Specialist
- General Motors Dealership Experience – 10 Yrs – Trained on alignment rack, engines, transmissions, suspension and “The Most Difficult” diagnostic problems.
- General Motors Transmission School – Included manual and automatic transmissions.
- General Motors Diagnostic Training
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Airframe Certification – Certification repairing airframe components
- Power Plant Certification – Certification on piston, rotary and turbine engines
- Flight Safety International Certification – Diagnostic training for electronic flight safety equipment